EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Comden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:43:06 -0800
Few of the students I see at the University of Washington are interested
in the full-blown reading solutions such as K-3000 or WYNN. We have both
of those and more. The most popular product is the free version of
ReadPlease (www.readplease.com). The price is right, they can download and
install anywhere they have a connection (i.e. at home), and it gives them
what they need -- quick access to text-to-speech.

-*- Dan Comden                   [log in to unmask]
     Access Technology Lab        http://www.washington.edu/computing/atl/
     University of Washington