EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Comden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 09:56:49 -0700
Watchfire acquired Bobby quite some time ago -- a couple of years, I
think, since they took it on.

And the 'old' bobby.watchfire.com now forwards to the WebXACT tool. Most
of the old functionality of single URL checking is there if you follow the
Advanced Accessibility Options link, where you can indicate level of W3C
verfication or 508 standards.

-*- Dan Comden                   [log in to unmask]
     Access Technology Lab        http://www.washington.edu/computing/atl/
     University of Washington