EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Comden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 11:49:29 -0700
Probably depends on video card capability.

I don't have the setup to test this -- but what I'd look for is a dual
display video card, and then make the settings so the view splits across
the monitors. Then you could split the ZoomText display to dock to one
side.

Best bet, though, would be to contact [log in to unmask] and ask them.

-*- Dan Comden                   [log in to unmask]
     Access Technology Lab        http://www.washington.edu/computing/atl/
     University of Washington