EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jul 2008 09:45:12 -0700
I hope you had a great time in Austria.  Dick and I were seriously thinking
about attending before he got sick.
Norm
At 04:12 AM 7/13/2008, you wrote:
>Hello Norm,
>      here in Linz, Austria, ICCHP (International Conference on Computers
> Helping
>People with Special Needs) has ended. It was not so long ago that I was asking
>Dick if he might attend.
>I know you two were a team for a long time. I often sent out distress
>message to
>Dick and found them answered remarkably quickly. He was, indeed, always
>willing
>to help. He will be sorely missed by many of us. He had both his family, and
>his extended family and I wish strength and peace to all in coming to terms
>with a grievous loss.
>
>Zachariah Cameron
>York University
>
>Quoting Prof Norm Coombs <[log in to unmask]>:
>
> > Hello EASI friends and colleagues:
> >
> > Please forgive the duplicate postings, but I know you all will want to know
> > that Dick died yesterday.  This leaves a giant hole in the life of EASI and
> > in my life as well.  Dick is my best friend.

EASI Webinars http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
"What You See Is What You Get" Web Design a 4-part Webinar Series April 8

EASI April Online Month-long, Courses starting April 7:
Accessible Internet Multimedia: Podcasts, Vodcasts and Streaming
Train the Trainer
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm

Norman Coombs, Ph.D.
CEO EASI http://easi.cc