EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2008 07:12:03 -0400
Hello Norm,
     here in Linz, Austria, ICCHP (International Conference on Computers Helping
People with Special Needs) has ended. It was not so long ago that I was asking
Dick if he might attend.
I know you two were a team for a long time. I often sent out distress message to
Dick and found them answered remarkably quickly. He was, indeed, always willing
to help. He will be sorely missed by many of us. He had both his family, and
his extended family and I wish strength and peace to all in coming to terms
with a grievous loss.

Zachariah Cameron
York University