CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vesa Salmi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 1997 22:43:17 +0200
>I'm trying to get off this list. Will someone give me instructions? I've
>tried 3 times and I'm doing it wrong, obviously.

Here's how:
You may leave the list at any time by sending a "SIGNOFF CHOMSKY" command
to  [log in to unmask]

That is, you just write the command to the BODY of the text (typed exactly
how it is above, and nothing else, not even empty spaces), the subject line
is usually ignored by the listserver-machines.

best regards,
Vesa salmi
Finland