From:
Kathleen Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:18:47 EST

 The following meats do not contain gluten:

 Hamburger
 BBQ Chicken
 Sliced Beef
 Sliced Pork
 Traditional “dry” ribs (not sauced)
 Turkey Breast

 The only sauce we serve that is gluten free is our mild sauce.  All the rest
of our sauces contain gluten.  That is why you should not eat any of our
sauced ribs, pulled pork or baby back ribs.  They all contain either our Sweet
sauce or our Smokin’ sauce.

 Of course, any breaded item i.e. onion rings, corn nuggets, catfish, etc.
would contain gluten.  There is the distinct possibility that the French fries
may be deep fried in the same oil that is used to deep fry the breaded items,
so I would not recommend that you eat any French fries, as they could have
gluten on them.

 The following salad dressings are gluten free:
 Bleu cheese
 Creamy Italian
 French
 No-Fat Honey Mustard
 Ranch
 Thousand Island

 All the rest of our salad dressings, contain gluten.  Our bar-b-q beans
contain gluten.  I do not have any info on gluten in our soups, so at this time, I
would recommend that you not eat any of our soups.  I am trying to get gluten
info on them right now.

 Please understand that there is always the possibility of some of our meats
that are sauced (which would contain gluten) could come into contact with
meats that are not sauced – in a busy kitchen, this is a possibility.  It would be
impossible for us to guarantee that this would never happen.  The information
I have provided you is based on the nutritional information that I have
received from our suppliers and vendors and to the best of my knowledge is
correct.  I hope this helps you.

 Ginny Chambers
 Executive Assistant
 Sonny's Franchise Company