From:
Aviva Mandl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:42:31 -0500

Hello.. I am wondering if anyone knows if Cool Whip is gluten free.
It's listed as ok in the CSA Commercial Products listings (most recent
book), however, I happened to notice it was made by Kraft Foods and when
I contacted Kraft to ask about Breakstone and Breyers products I was
told there's a general Kraft Foods list and any gluten-free products
Kraft makes is there.  Needless to say, Cool Whip was not on that list
from Kraft Foods.  So now I'm curious - who do I believe?  the Kraft
Foods list or the CSA Commercial Products listings? (This isn't the
first time I've noticed an inconsistancy - Sargento Taco Shredded Cheese
is in the CSA listings, thankfully I checked the ingredients which list
wheat flour.)

Any assistance appreciated.

Thanks,
Aviva