From:
Aviva Mandl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:20:00 -0500

I had initially asked if anyone knew the status of Cool Whip since I saw
it listed in the CSA Product book, but had not seen it on the Kraft
list.

After numerous responses, I reread what I have and I'm embarrassed to
admit I must have read it completely wrong to not have seen Cool Whip
listed.  Thanks to everyone for being so kind about my error.  As of the
most recent list from Kraft, Cool Whip is ok.  Sorry to have alarmed
anyone.

I do have a question about cheese, seems like I can tolerate dairy again
and I'd like to know which mozzarella cheese is ok.  Also.. is
Philadelphia cream cheese ok?  (What about the flavors?)

Aviva
(Chicago)