Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:44:48 -0800

I ran to taco bell for lunch in a rush today and ordered a tostada which I
have always been told is GF by the 800 line. Today I wasn't paying attention
till after I swallowed my first bite and discovered it was on a fried flour
tortilla! I called the 800 # to find out they made the change 2-3 months ago
and the chains are making the switch as they run out of the old tostada
shells. They say there only GF product now is the pinto's and cheese.

Heather

ps: anyone have a theory why when I get gluten I have massive sugar
cravings?