From:
"Helen A. Berger" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 07:54:18 EST

Hi Folks,

Several kind people on the list suggested Indian restaurants in Harvard
Square. I love Indian food but read that we should avoid it as some of the
curry powders that are used by restaurants include wheat to help with the
flow. One person wrote back to me personally and said that a good restaurant
mixes their own. But, how are we to know. In good faith they can look at the
bottle and say no wheat here as it isn't listed and they may not tell us that
they use the bottled stuff (it would sound better that they mix their own). I
am still a newbie and trying hard to stay on this diet--am I being too
cautious? I would love to once again have Indian food.

Helen
Boston