From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 1995 10:02:08 -0400

Julie May wrote:

>Macleans is GF.  Most Crest brands are not, although I haven't seen any
>research done on Crest with Baking Soda.  Also Tim of Maine's is GF.

I just called Procter & Gamble here in the US. Spoke with a Carol at
800-492-7378. She says all the Crest toothpastes (in the US) are GF and are
tested for such. She listed off the ingredients to me, and the only one that
could even be questionable is sorbitol. She doesn't know about Canada.

Julie, where did you get your information?