From:
Theresa Huss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Theresa Huss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 18:11:14 -0800

Sorry this summary is so long in coming.  I didn't recieve many responses, so I ended up doing a ton of research on my own and wanted to wait until I felt like I knew what I was talking about : )

  I didn't get any usable info on the qxci, but am still looking.  I'll update

  Glyconutrients:
  1) what are they?  The easiest way to answer this is to say, they are essential sugars that our bodies require to operate and communicate properly.  We only get about 2 of the 8 we need through a healthy diet.  Glyconutrient supplements can provide the rest.  If you do an internet search you will find a TON of info on them.  Its too detailed to explain here.
  2) what do they do?  THis is the AMAZING part!!!! Go to www.glycostory.com for testimonials them.  They help our body regenerate, heal, and prevent all different types of illnesses.  There is a growing body of research about GN's and auto-immune disorders.  I'll let you look at it on your own.
  3) will they help w/ gluten intolerance?  Unknown.  No one who answered me said that they did, however, I don't know if they ever did a gluten challenge.  BUT...I did come in contact with a non-profit group that is doing a research study on celiacs and GN's.  They require a strict elimination diet (refined sugars, artificial colors, preservatives, dairy and a few other things) for 3 months.  In addition, you increase water intake and take large doses (safe doses!).  Based on all of the other research w/ auto-immune disorders there is a CHANCE, not a guarantee, that this might help.  If nothing else you are pretty much guaranteed to be healthier overall for it if not necessarily "cured".
  4) how to get them?  If you are interested in the study contact me, I don't have their permission to post their info on this list ( I don't know if I would be infringing on anything).  If you just want to get more info on GN's either search the web or contact me and I'll point you in the right direction.  If you want to buy them, almost everyone I heard from and from what I saw on the net, Mannatech is the place to go.  They are the world patent holder for a formula using all 8 GN's.  you can go to  http://www.mannapages.com/sharethegift  to look at their products and order.  They are pricey, but if it improves your health this dramatically..... you decide.

  Hope this helps without being overwhelming!  Please write to me if there are any questions, I'm really excited about this stuff!!!!

Theresa Huss

*******
*******