From:
Jeff Overton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 1995 17:16:04 -0400

Elizabeth,
Welcome. I was diagnosed about 6 weeks ago and I am still struggling with
the diet. It takes a while to learn it fully. There are so many hidden
sources of gluten. My symptoms were extreme heartburn and gas and my
doctor thought I had an ulcer or something like that. I also have just
become sensitive to dairy products so I am off them now as well as the
Gluten. Did your doctor recommend you go off dairy for a while? I think
it depends on the doctor. This is a very informative listserv and you
will get alot of valuable information and encouragement from it. I have
already and I haven't joined for all that long. I'd be glad to answer any
questions I can. Talk to you soon.

Lisa Overton
Guelph, ON Canada...Spring has sprung, the grass has rizz. I wonder where
the birdies is?