Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 01:32:40 +0000

Thanks to all who replied.

The answers were all so similar I won't cut and paste them here. Suffice it to say most Six Flags don't have an abundance of GF food - maybe ice cream, chips and the like. All suggested calling the park ahead of time to explain I have a food allergy and need to bring my own food. A small cooler is generally okay with some food but as far as drinks don't try to bring in soda cans or the like. Capri sun or juice boxes are ok.

One or two suggested I see if there are chain restaurants in the park - they may have some gluten free food but it depends on the particular park.

I plan on checking the restaurant angle but will likely also call ahead and pack a GF lunch.

appreciate all the quick replies! If I encounter any info that might be helpful in addition to the above I will post a follow up. Thanks! Be well.

Pat
RI

*******
*******