Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 23:22:51 -0400

Thanks for your response, even if it is six months late. I was beginning to
think Zeer was all smoke and mirrors. By the way, you might like to know
that it is NOT easy to recover a password. I tried several times and never
got a response. I will pass your response on to my nation-wide Celiac List
Serve friends that have become involved in helping me cancel my membership.
They are a great bunch and share information for free, with no strings
attached.

Maureen Ciaccio