From:
Olivia Kogler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 16:20:35 EST

Almost everyone who responded said they had trouble with menu direct delivery
to varying degrees.  Most also said they liked the food enough to keep trying
so that hopefully this company can stay in business long enough to get their
delivery problems worked out.  The most unfortunate part that I heard from
many people was their lack of responsiveness to inquiries regarding the
whereabouts of orders that had not arrived.  It seems to me that this is the
most disturbing part of what I heard.  I can understand logistical problems
with a new business but not rudeness or disregard for a customer's concerns.
Perhaps all who are interested in seeing this source of food survive should
follow the adivce of one the reponders on the list who suggested that we make
our concerns known to a supervisor rather than just to the customer service
rep who answers the phone.  Even better would probably be a "boatload" of
mail addressing this issue.

I have no interest in this company.  Just passing on the response of those on
the list who e mailed me.   Olivia in VA