Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:43:43 -0800

Thanks to all who replied to my post.  Here's a list of the recommended
books.  A couple books appear more than once, reflecting the fact that
they were suggested by several people.

Thanks again,

David
Seattle

1) "Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking" recently, by Kelli and Peter Bronski.

2) Annalise Roberts - Gluten-Free Baking Classics (this is my family's
favorite pizza crust recipe and I've tried at least 8 others!)
3) Elizabeth Barbone - Easy Gluten-Free Baking
4) Bette Hagman - Gluten Free Gourmet books (my favorite is the comfort
foods book)
5) Kelli and Peter Bronski - Artisanal Gluten-Free Cooking
6) Jules Dowler Shepard - Free For All Cooking

7) The Cake Mix Doctor Bakes Gluten Free

8) I like quick and easy gluten free by carol fenster.

9) Isa Chandra Moskowitz's book, "Appetite for Reduction"

10) Cooking for Isaiah

11) The Complete Book of Gluten-Free Cooking

12) You can find many listed here: http://gflinks.com/books/
But there are many more new ones that are not listed there. You can
see the newest here:
http://www.amazon.com/b/?tag=celiaclist-20&node=4636&sort=daterank

13) The Gluten Free Kitchen  By Roben Ryberg

14) Gluten-Free Baking Classics, Annalise G. Roberts
15) Nearly Normal Cooking for Gluten-free Eating, Jules E. D. Shepard
16) The Allergen-Free Baker's Handbook, Cybele Pascal
17) Also, any cookbook authored by the late Bette Hagman is good.

18) "You Won't Believe It's Gluten Free" by Roben Ryberg

19) Fast and Easy Gluten Free by Carol Fenster
20) Gluten Free Recipes for Kids.

21) Gluten Free Every Day Cookbook by Robert M. Landolphi
22) The Complete Book of Gluten-Free Cooking by Jennifer Cinquepalmi.

23) I recommend some here -  hope you find something you like!:
http://www.gfzing.com/2010/gluten-free-cookbooks-for-gift-givers/

24) Gluten Free Baking by Annalise Roberts

25) "Baking Classics" by Annalise G. Roberts.

26) All of Bette Hagman's cookbooks.  I especially like: The Gluten-Free
Gourmet Bakes Bread; The Gluten-Free Gourmet Cooks Comfort Foods and The
Gluten-free Gourmet Cooks Fast and Healthy.
27) Carol Fenster: Gluten-Free 101 and Wheat-Free Recipes & Menus

28) Baking
http://www.amazon.com/Gluten-Free-Baking-Classics-Annalise-Roberts/dp/1572840994/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1295622167&sr=8-2
  Cooking
http://www.amazon.com/Gluten-Free-Gourmet-Cooks-Comfort-Foods/dp/0805078088/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1295622167&sr=8-11

29) Barnes and Noble Favorite Brand Name series:  Incredibly Easy Gluten
Free Recipes
Gluten Free Baking Classics by Analise Roberts and The Gluten Free
Kitchen by Roben Ryberg.

30) Gluten Free Baking Classics by Annalise G. Roberts.