From:
Krista Phelps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 19:31:58 -0400

I was wondering if someone could help me with possibly a common problem.

When you go to your general practioner (or internist) for a non-celiac
probem and you are given a perscription, how do you make sure it is gf
before getting it filled? Sometimes the doctor looks in the book,
sometimes the pharmacist looks in the book, but often the book doesn't
list the ingredients for the fillers!! Do you ask the doctor to
perscribe a certain medicine that you know is gluten free from past
experience? (I didn't think I could ask for something in particular, but
am beginning to think this is necessary). What antibiotics do you use
that are effective?

Thanks for the info!

Krista