From:
Walter & Susan Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 23:39:02 -0500

Celeste,

I read with interest your post about your daughter. You had mentioned that
she was "tentatively" diagnosed as celiac and that she also seemed to be
sensitive to milk.  Has your doctor done any of the celiac tests,
immunoglobulin or biopsy?  My daughter probably has a different type of
gluten intolerance, but I recently had her amino acids tested, and found
seventeen of them to be out of normal ranges.  But I was amazed at what sort
of underlying metabolic mechanisms were revealed by the amino acid tests,
and discussed in the lab report.  Is this sort of profile one your doctor is
considering?

Newly enthusiastic about how much we learned,

Susan Owens