From:
Grace Scruggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2007 22:57:46 -0500

What:? OK Celiac Support Group Annual Holiday Dinner

Date:? Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time:? 6:30 p.m.

Where:? Grace United Methodist Church

??? ??? ??? ??? 6316 N. Tulsa Avenue, Oklahoma City

This is the most wonderful gluten free get-together all year. Our support group provides gluten free turkey, ham and drinks. All members are asked to bring a gluten free side dish or dessert to accompany the meal. All ingredients should be clearly displayed, keeping in mind that some of our members may have food allergies other than gluten, may be lactose intolerant or diabetic. Drinks will be provided. Bring your recipe card so that we can post all recipes on our web site. :-)

There is no cost, however we will be accepting donations.

For more information and map, visit http://www.okceliac.com/meetings.php.

Update to Membership Directory

Please be prepared to make any changes to your directory listing.? Pat Sharp will be in charge of collecting any changes, including address, telephone number and e-mail address.

We will see you Tuesday.