From:
Doug & Glenda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:05:13 -0500

Neighboring Celiacs and Listserve Friends,

CSA Tidewater Chapter #71 is off to a rousing start!  Our meeting on November 17
was an unqualified success!  Dr.  Patricia Raymond gave a spectacular oral
presentation of current information and statistics, then (bravely) fielded our
questions and concerns.  Thankfully many in the medical community really do want
to properly diagnose and treat our celiac disease/dermatitis herpeteformis.  We
are indeed honored to have Dr.  Raymond as our Chapter Physician Advisor.

Our next meeting will be:

    Tuesday, December 15, 1998, 7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
    Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, A-Wing Conference Room
    (Free parking in Staff Parking Garage across from CHKD emergency entrance)

    "A HOLIDAY SAMPLING": Please bring your favorite gluten-free holiday treat
    (sweet or savory) with two copies of the recipe (indicating exact brand and
    type of ingredient used, for our mutual enjoyment). We will share in our
    first fellowship, with personal introductions, recipe presentation, and
    finish off with our good food and newfound friends!

    Please join us if you can!! Safe & Happy Holidays to all!

Good Health & Good Eating!!
Glenda Tyler, Co-Chairman CSA Tidewater Chapter #71, Virginia Beach, VA