From:
Doug & Glenda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:18:25 -0500

Mark your calendars for our upcoming support group meeting:

    Tuesday, January 19, 1999, 7:00 p.m., Sentara Norfolk General
Hospital, A-Wing Conference Room

We will enjoy some wonderful gluten-free products from Kinnikinnick
Foods and Pamela's, as well as mixes prepared by our support group
members, courtesy of The Gluten-Free Pantry. Our December "Holiday
Sampler" was highlighted by the many products sent to us from Ener-G
Foods.

As a fledgling group just getting started, we are overwhelmed with the
generosity of these companies and cannot begin to convey our heartfelt
thanks to them. When asked, many purveyors have sent us informational
brochures, coupons, and special order lists. Those of us on "the net" do
not realize many celiac/dh sufferers have no contact with any support
group, national group, the internet, or any other celiacs. Many members
of our support group are astounded at the impressive variety of
gluten-free products readily available....either freshly prepared and
shipped immediately or packaged and ready for simple preparation. It is
truly humbling to my newly-diagnosed celiac soul, and makes me realize
"this is a wonderful time to be celiac"!!

Please join our support group meeting if you can. For more information,
check out our web page at:

www.hamptonroads.com  and click on Service & Support Groups

I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in any of these companies,
only sincere gratitude for their generosity.

Good Health & Good Eating!!
Glenda Tyler, Co-Chairman, CSA Tidewater Chapter #71, Virginia Beach, VA