From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2008 12:31:57 -0400

Clan Thompson ---

This Month's Mini-List: OVER THE COUNTER AND PRESCRIPTION MEDS

Manufacturers of the following products reported them to be GLUTEN FREE
in the USA when we called them in July. ALL of these products appear in
our new drug SmartList which was just released. For more info, or to
download a FREE DEMO, visit our CeliacSite at www.clanthompson.com

Glide Floss
Metamucil Psyllium Fiber for Regularity Smooth Texture - Orange Powder
Pin X
Tiger Bites Children's Multi - Chewable
ACT Anti-cavity fluoride rinse (cinnamon flavor)
Viactiv Soft Calcium Chews
Gerber Tooth and Gum Cleanser (Infant and Toddler)
Pepcid AC 10 mg tablets
TheraFlu Cough and Cold Hot Liquid Formula
Alavert Easy to Swallow Tablets
Konsyl Fiber Caplets
Alavert Quick Dissolving Tablets - mint
PermaGrip Denture Adhesive
Johnson and Johnson mint waxed floss
Zolpidem Tartrate from Caraco
BuSpar tablets from Bristol Myers Squibb
Prevacid capsules from TAP
Advair spray inhaler from Glaxo SmithKline
Aralen from Sanofi
Hydrocodone w/APAP tablets from Mallinckrdt

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it
easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartLists
are the ONLY software that contains VERIFIED gluten information, and a
"Comments" field is included to provide even more information.
---

 New Drug SmartList Released

Information on over 460 products was updated and several new companies
were added to the list including Jergens, Ricola, Bare Escentuals, and
Sepracor.

In addition, the Windows version of our SmartList now allows you to ADD
YOUR OWN NOTES to products in the list! In the Mac version, you can now
hold down the Command key (the Apple key) to highlight multiple items
and add them to the shopping list all at once.

The new SmartList contains verified gluten info on approximately 2,677
products, including products for celiac vegetarians.

Please send comments/questions to