From:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:40:21 -0400

Bob complied with the guidelines for 1 April ADs but I found that this was
not posted

N E W    M E M B E R    B E N E F I T
Beginning with 2009 Gluten-free Getaways

30 DAY EARLY BOOKING & $25 pp DISCOUNT ON ALL GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS

Another Reason To Join Bob & Ruth's Today

CURRENTLY OFFERED GLUTEN-FREE GETAWAYS:

*    SAFARI IN TANZANIA / Mass Migration
May 31 ~ Jun 12, 2008                    THIS TRIP IS A GO

*    ALASKA CRUISE & SEATTLE, WA TOUR
Aug 28 ~ Sep 7, 2008                      THIS TRIP IS A GO

*    DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE
Oct 19 ~ 26, 2008                            THIS TRIP IS A GO
      Optional Tour of Prague    October, 16 ~ 19

IN THE WORKS - SOON TO BE OFFERED FOR 2009:

*    CLUB MED IXTAPA, MEXICO
Feb 8 ~ 15, 2009

*    MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE - Naples, Palermo, Tunis, Palma de Mallorca,
Barcelona,
Marseille, Genoa
Apr 21 ~ 28, 2009
      Optional Tour of the Amalfi Coast of Italy     Apr 28 ~ 31

*    CHINA - Beijing, Shanghai, Xian, Hong Kong and more
Jun, 2009

*    MACHU PICCHU, GALAPAGOS ISLANDS & PERU
Aug, 2009

*    CLUB MED KAMARINA, SICILY
Sep, 2009

*    EGYPT AND THE NILE
Nov, 2009

And more to come.

Join us and receive our Quarterly Newsletter, Discounts on Workshops and NOW
Early Booking & Discount
on ALL of our Gluten-free Getaways and more.

Send your check for Annual Membership Dues of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's               205 Donerail               Havre de Grace, MD
21078

Any questions - give us a call at 410-939-3218.

Check Out Our Website       HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM