From:
Sabrina Woller Lowrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 14:59:54 -0400

Has anyone done a gluten challenge?  I was gf for two years with wonderful
results.  I was so sick back then that my doctors did not do the biopsy
because they figure why put me through more discomfort.  Well, the
symptons are back so in less then two weeks I am having a biospy and a
colonscopy.  How soon do I have to start eatting gluten?????

I am so afraid to get a false negative.

Any help would be appreciate because I am so anxious about eatting gluten
again and the whole procedure.
Thank you!

Sabrina Lowrie