From:
Andrew DeJaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 1995 20:27:48 -0800

>I ve been told both by the Co. and at least one major GF publication
>that Pepsi is not GF.

I'd like some confirmation on this.  I've been drinking diet pepsi
since my diagnosis one year ago and have not had any "noticeable"
reactions.

1.  Is this true for the U.S., Canada, or both?
2.  Does anyone else have information on the GF status of pepsi
distributed in the U.S. - specifically Southern California?
3,  What is the date of your information?  (I was told in Jan. of 1994
by a CA GF group that they had documentation that pepsi/diet pepsi was
GF.)

Thanks for your help.  I sent Pepsi a letter three weeks ago and still
have not heard from them.

Judee DeJaco