From:
T. Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 09:15:05 -0800

I've seen a lot of discussion on what works on the pain and itchiness of
DH, but not anything about what helps it go away.  My mother has
discovered that eating yogurt (with live yogurt cultures) very quickly
takes the pain and itchiness away and causes the "blisters" to begin
healing.  You may want to try it if you are struggling with DH.  If you
can't tolerate yogurt, you can buy acidophilous directly and use that in
powdered form.

Also, those struggling with acne like outbreaks may want to try drinking
red raspberry leaf tea 1 to 3 times a day.  It takes a couple of days to
get effect and I'd recommend drinking it regularly for 2-3 weeks if you
can stand to.  Note that this is tea made solely from red raspberry
leaves, not raspberry flavored tea!

I'd be curious to know if this helps anyone else.

Tanya