From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:53:53 -0800

Hi Everybody,
This might be a stretch...but I received a message from a Vietnam Veteran
and was wondering if a gluten free diet would help lung problems such as the
one described below: (orange is Agent Orange-the defoliant) There is bipolar
disorder in the family as well.

>>folks i need a littlehelp. by being exposed to orange would anyone know if
>>it could affect the lungs of the children. here is why I'm asking, all my
>>kids has had colapsed lungs with holes and friday my oldest daughter was the
>>last one to have this happen to ,and she is still in the hospital where they
>>are trying to inflate it. now i can handle the pain for my actions but my
>>kids shouldn't have to and now i am worried that my grandchildren are going
>>to go through this and hopfully i can do something to stop it.
>>      thanks
>>        ron

Thank you in advance.
All the very best,