From:
betty barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
betty barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2011 06:17:05 -0800

Gluten Free Roll offered
at Subway!

Exciting news! In the month of January, Subway’s in the
Dallas/Ft Worth area including East Texas will begin offering a Gluten Free
Roll option! Can you imagine being able to eat a Subway Club or BMT (to name a
few)! The roll is manufactured by French Meadow in a Gluten Free facility and
each roll is individually wrapped. In addition to this roll, these stores are
also offering a Gluten Free Brownie, again pre-wrapped!  North Texas
Gluten Intolerance Group and other local groups helped taste this product in
the fall and gave their feedback. We were excited to have over 100 people
participate! Thank you to everyone who participated and expressed interest. We
reviewed each and every survey.  Due to the new nature of this product and
ongoing training, you may want to consider calling your local store to make
sure they have product available before you visit. The stores will have a list
of products and sauces that are safe to eat. Already, this first week of
offering it we have received some great feedback and many are excited, I know I
am! Just today I had a Buffalo chicken sandwich.

Subway locations will receive an Ad Slick later this month,
as well as a copy of the offering for you to see.  (This roll-out will not
be nation-wide yet and does not include ALL Subways in Texas, but it’s a
start.  In the future, Subways worldwide will hopefully have the GF bun
option.  Training is still underway so this is new to the servers at
Subway.  Miki is part of the North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group and was
instrumental in pushing this through.  Betty)

Micki Winterburn

Business Consultant

The Dalton Gang

Betty Barfield

President, North Texas Gluten Intolerance Group

www.northtexasgig.com