CELIAC-DIABETES Archives

Celiac-Diabetes Support List

CELIAC-DIABETES@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Les Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Celiac-Diabetes Support List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 17:11:38 -0500

Hi listmates!
I'm newly diagnosed with Celiac and have had Diabetes for about 2 years
now. I'm also new at posting messages to this Listserv.  I guess I am just
looking for support from my fellow listmates.  I am having such a difficult
time adjusting to having Celiac.  I guess in time that will go away, but
for right now it seems very frustrating.  The other day was the first day I
cheated on the gluten-free diet(after two months gluten-free). There were
two raviolis' in the refrigerator (left over from a couple of nights ago)
and I couldn't help myself.  After that I tried some ice cream.  Bad
mistake!  The next day after my first bowel movement of the day, I felt so
sick to my stomach and nausea. I really thought I was going to vomit.  I'll
never make that mistake again. (I hope!).

Les/NJ