CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 16:49:20 EST

hey rockers!  The next general meeting of Central NJ's ROCK chapter is
scheduled for Thursday, March 20 at 7 p.m. - 8:45 p.m. at the Monmouth County
Public Library on Symmes Road in Manalapan. We will be discussing new gf
foods available, gf foods and passover, upcoming activities such as the Walk
for Celiac Research and any other topics of interest to those in attendance.
 All are welcome.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me, or ring me at 732 462 4660.

Hope to see you soon!  Take care.  sue

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *