CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sue Cavallaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 20:26:55 EST

Hi all.....

Looking ahead to the New Year!  Our first Central NJ ROCK general meeting
will be held on Thursday, January 16 at 7 p.m. at the Monmouth County Public
Library in Manalapan, NJ.   (across the street from Wegmans)

Topics to be discussed... activities for 2003, new GF products,
questions/concerns... whatever is on your mind.

In addition, I'm in the process of organizing an activity at the Wegman's in
Manalapan for January 25th but details have not been confirmed.  More to
come, I hope!

Any questions, feel free to email me or ring me at 732 462 4660.

Have a happy, healthy new year!  all the best, sue

* Support summarization of posts, reply to the SENDER not the CEL-KIDS List *