CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Sippin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:22:56 EDT

The Long Island R.O.C.K. chapter will be meeting Sunday, April 28, 2002, at
North Shore University Hospital at Plainview (directions below), 1:30 - 3:30
in Lecture Halls A & B (located in the basement - follow signs).

Our meetings and activities are open to families of Celiac children and
others that follow a gluten free diet as a dietary intervention for autism
and/or ADHD.

At this meeting we will be discussing our upcoming activity planned for
Sunday, June 9th and more.  Activities are planned for the children.

Refreshments will be served.  We ask that each family bring a gluten free
snack (recipe if appropriate) to share with the group.

For additional information contact:

Cindy Sippin  631.473.5842 or [log in to unmask]

North Shore University Hospital at Plainview
888 Old Country Rd
Plainview, NY  11803

Directions:

LIE - take exit 44 South (Seaford/Oyster Bay Expwy - Rt.135) to the Old
Country Rd. exit.  Make a left onto Old Country Rd.  The hospital is
approximately 1/4 mile on the left side.

NORTHERN STATE PKWY - take exit 36A Rt. 135.  Follow directions above.
SOUTHERN STATE PKWY - take exit 28A North Rt. 135 North.  Take the Old
Country Rd. exit.  Make a right onto Old Country Rd.  The hospital is
approximately 1/4 mile on the left side.

PARKING - is available on both the west and east sides of the building.