CEL-KIDS Archives

CEL-KIDS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fiona & Phil Garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:23:37 -0500

Sorry this took so long, life with 4 kids and all the sports running at the
same time makes life a little hectic.  Thanks to everyone who took the time
to resopond, what I found out was to take our own toothpaste with us and to
make sure that the gloves they use are not powdered.  I was also advised to
check with my dentist about any products that they use, which I have done
and they are checking for gluten for me.  I think the most useful advice I
got was to be comfortable with my dentist in that they would be willing to
accomodate Miriam and to check everything before using it.

I'll let you all know how it goes, waiting till school lets out before I
schedule her appointment.

Thanks again.

Fiona