C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 14:23:47 +0100
Dear friends,
  I have just joinedlistserv and needed to have some guidance and advice.
  I have a 5 year old daughter-Diti who has spastic diplegia(cerebral palsy) and i wish to homeschool her.If there is anyone in this group who could help me,i would really appreciate it.i am based in Mumbai,India.
  I have no clue as to how to start and where  but am keen on helping her realize her potential.
  with love and good wishes
  Jyotsna