C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:42:44 -0700
can you get the books the other kids are working from? What are the laws in india regarding homeschooling? What are the laws in india regarding schooling for the disabled child?  Here in california the parents work together and plan field trips and sporting events with other homeschooled kids, The parents must follow the educational guidelines set by local school districts.

Mag

Tamar Mag Raine
www.cafepress.com/Tamarmag
Lots of new art & designs ~ come and look!