C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:13:58 -0500
Thanks everybody for your comments.  I'm hoping that I can hold out until
next Wednesday, April Ninth, because , I am having minor surgery (I have my
first cavity in the back of my mouth.) My family physician don't want to
give me a chomozone shot before my procedure next Wednesday.  I was really
in pain last night. . .  And at times I'm not in any pain at all.  Figure
that one out, would you. ?

Kendall, Do you know if NationalSeating & Mobility has a WebSite?