C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 07:38:26 -0400
Lisa & Co.

I work in the field of Emergency Management, and though my job is
specifically to ensure that "government" continues to work in the event
of a disaster (e.g., people stay in jail, taxes get colleted, waterworks
stay running, etc.), my colleagues are looking at accessible web
technologies to send email and other information interactively on the
'net.  Do the current speech recognition web software packages currently
being marketed really work well?  What can you tell me about your
experiences?

Kyle E. Cleveland
Internal Analyst, FCDC
Franklin County, Ohio
373 South High St, 9th Floor
Columbus, Ohio  43215
(614) 462-5984

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential and/or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original e-mail message.