C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 21:35:21 -0400
Ken,

XM and Sirius will be/are the same company now as one bought the
other out...forget who bought who though...My husband has XM and as
far as I can tell there aren't the same local radio stations like on
and FM or AM dial on it.  I don't see the merit in paying for radio,
but DH likes to listen to espn radio to keep up on sports while he
drives to service tickets and if that makes him happy to listen to
games he wouldn't be able to see then I guess it is worth the fee.

Linda