C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:08:26 -0600
Kyle,

I read that the GOP thinks the Rev. Wright's comments will be Obama's
undoing, but McCain plans to stay away from it, fearing a potential
backlash.

Sounds like the GOP is counting on 527's (non-profits like "Swift Boat
Veterans for Truth) to keep the issue alive.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/03/19/politics/politico/main3949349.shtml

and what you said about how you'll finally decide who to vote for reminded
me of a joke, and nobody had posted one yet today:

 Two boll weevils grew up in South Carolina. One went to Hollywood and
became a famous actor. The other stayed behind in the cotton fields and
never amounted to much. The second one, naturally, became known as the
lesser of two weevils.

--

Kendall

depends on the unreasonable man.