C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:23:35 -0400
welllll, that is interesting.

-----Original Message-----
From: Elizabeth H. Thiers
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 8/30/2002 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: Can't stand it anymore....

The common people may not get rich but, they are taken care of.  Here in
Brevard we have the Florida Institute of Technology which makes a lot of
money off of foreign students.  I used to do a little English tutoring
on
the side to Saudi's in the area.  One gal I talked with was saying their
house, car, tuition, and trips back home were all paid for.  They
weren't
living in the lap of luxury but, made out nice.  Kuwaiti's make tons of
money without working, the people who do the work in Saudi Arabia and
Kuwait
usually are African or Phillipino.

Beth T. the OT