C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:30:22 -0400
Sorry about your friend, Ken.  Hope he's doing better.

Rest your wrists, OK? The list has been very quiet this past week as
both you and Kyle have been off-list and I have been too busy to post
much.  Work last week was a bear and as my supervisor was off the entire
week, I had to do her work, too.  Also a lot of things going on at my
company and things are speeding up even more.

One thing that happened last week was a presentation about our new
office space.  Apparently we (Compensation and Benefits, of which HRIS
is a part) will be part of a new office space pilot programme and the
management gave us groups a presentation telling us about it. Oy vey.
It's going to be literally like working as a drone in a beehive; I mean
it. The new cubes are not going to be square but hexagon-shaped and
there aren't going to be walls, just fabric partitions. I kid you not.
Colours seem to be sort of hot pinks and greens.  Oh my aching eyes...
wonder if I could get disability if my eyes are overwhelmed by the
colours?  I am mentally cursing the half-assed designers who sold this
idea to upper management. *sigh*

Kat