Sorry about your friend, Ken.  Hope he's doing better.

Rest your wrists, OK? The list has been very quiet this past week as
both you and Kyle have been off-list and I have been too busy to post
much.  Work last week was a bear and as my supervisor was off the entire
week, I had to do her work, too.  Also a lot of things going on at my
company and things are speeding up even more.

One thing that happened last week was a presentation about our new
office space.  Apparently we (Compensation and Benefits, of which HRIS
is a part) will be part of a new office space pilot programme and the
management gave us groups a presentation telling us about it. Oy vey.
It's going to be literally like working as a drone in a beehive; I mean
it. The new cubes are not going to be square but hexagon-shaped and
there aren't going to be walls, just fabric partitions. I kid you not.
Colours seem to be sort of hot pinks and greens.  Oh my aching eyes...
wonder if I could get disability if my eyes are overwhelmed by the
colours?  I am mentally cursing the half-assed designers who sold this
idea to upper management. *sigh*

Kat