C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2004 12:47:40 -0600
OOPS!  I forgot to include the DOE link!

http://www.ed.gov/nclb/overview/intro/execsumm.html

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities -WIND
1000 E. University Avenue
Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82071
(307) 766-2853