C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 21:47:23 -0800
now that we have all took the neocon stuff as far as
saying you can call us what you wish, but, there is
nothing wrong with just conservative, we can address
some of your original post. i'll do it in sections.

--- Brent Edwards <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> From an MSNBC.com story:
>
> 'In a Senate floor statement March 16, Frist
> referred to a videotaped exam
> he had seen of Schiavo and suggested there could be
> questions about her true
> condition. He described Schiavo as having "a severe
> disability similar to
> what cerebral palsy might be."'
>
> Whatever your personal take on the Shiavo Circus, I
> hope all of our resident
> neocons will take note of how little knowledge the
> current Senate majority
> leader (and odds-on favorite to be the 2008
> Republican presidential nominee)
> has about cp. Oh, and uh by the way, Frist is also
> an MD.

  bobby, kat, mag and myself  and others have already
pointed out that there are qquite a few clueless
doctors out there.
  odds on 2008 republican nomineee. you and your
friends need to put the top back on the glue, go out
and breath some fress air to clear your minds. it is
way too early to know who is  an odds on  canidate.
   i could only guess the context of frist
comparriosom, but my guess was that he was comparing
caisation.  brain injury caused schivo's,  brain
injury caused cp. also my guess as to the point is
that schrivo needs protection now, maybe in the future
people with cp may need the protection. i think i'd be
100 percent correct if i said that this had entered
the heads of more than one person on this list.
   the preceding opinions may or may not be my
persomal opinions.

> F*cking moron.

i don't have any knowledge of mr. frist's  sexual
activity, but, being  a MD, i'd assume his IQ was
above the moron level.

i hope everyone is satified that i did  address rhis.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo