C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:00:48 -0500
Joy, I'm not sure which of us this is directed at, but you make my point
exactly:

"I'm wondering... what
makes the statistics that prove the opposite more reliable?  You could make
a case that every group that does studies on anything has a vested interest
in proving one outcome or another."

I am making that case!  Exactly that case!  Makes no difference if its MADD,
NRA, HCI...anyone who has an agenda is going to look for a way to say, "See!
See!  We told you so!."

-Kyle