C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:10:29 -0700
It looks like they denied communion, because of the risk of choking, but I haven't found a definitive answer, or a preponderance of evidence on last rites.  One site said she had been denied last rites in 2003 because of the wording of the court order back then.

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND
1000 E. University Avenue
Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82071
(307) 766-2853