C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BrightIs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 21:34:14 -0400
Glad to meet you.  I hope you find warmth and comfort here on this list.  I
just hope my two boys with special needs don't and won't feel the pain that
you must have felt.  My oldest is on my watchful eye though because of a
depression disorder.  God be with you and all that you endure.
Deborah mom of 4- Vicktor 8(severe complex ADHD,depressive disorder, ODD,
multiple LDs, developmental delay, and possible PDD), Gabriel 5 NDA,
Cassandra 3 NDA, Zachary 22 months(microcephaly, ACM, global delays,
non-verbal, hypotonic, SI Dysfunction, chronic sinusitis, conductive hearing
loss, and more to come)