C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:25:19 -0500
Bob & Loree,

        We are kinda lazy regarding direct, private posts on this list.
Sometimes, what we say and intended is misinterpreted, also. If someone has
a problem, you can usually take it off-list. I have been in several "flame
wars"
and have the scars to prove it. Getting into a "flame war" is ill-productive
and destructive to the sense of community on this list. What I hear you saying
Bob, is that people post short, one word or one sentence posts and you lose
the
context, you feel out of the loop and it clogs your mailbox. I am sorry but
from
four years of experience on this lists, I have come to accept this as the
"norm" for this list.

Bobby